Although wonderful, taking care of yourself doesn’t have to be about getting a massage or going on a vacation, it can be very simple, everyday mindsets that enable you to feel better and attain more overall life satisfaction.
Self-care is defined as a conscious act a person takes in order to promote their own physical, mental, and emotional health.
Most importantly, self-care is vital to your health and when you take steps to care for your mind and body, you’ll be better equipped to live your very best life.
Here are 10 ways to self care you can start right now.
- Never speak badly of yourself, or anyone else.
- Don’t be a people pleaser.
- Stay away from drama and negativity.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
- If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
- Never, ever give up on your dreams.
- Don’t be afraid to say no, or yes.
- Say exactly what you mean and what you are feeling.
- Trust your instincts, they are almost always right.
- Be kind to yourself; LOVE yourself; FORGIVE yourself.